Hair & Beauty Career Opportunities
Careers at Glitterati Hair & Beauty
“Are You Frustrated, unappreciated, stuck in a rut?”
Hair and Beauty is an exciting industry to work in. We understand that it can be hard work and finding a salon that is great to work for and can help you achieve your goals or priorities in life is not always easy
7 Reasons to join GLITTERATI
1. Friendly Team It’s essential to enjoy where you work. We believe in working hard, making money and having FUN! The right team can make all the difference from having a GREAT day at work or not.
2. Opportunities Great career opportunities. Whether you desire to be a top earning stylist, be part of an artistic team, a salon educator, salon management or salon partner , the only factor limiting your potential will be your own self belief. We will coach you at every level and regular appraisal reviews will enable you to see if you are on track.
3. Flexible Hours We understand that life balance and priorities are different for everyone. Therefore we like to be able to offer flexible working hours whenever feasible.
4. Be different. We are NOT the same. We believe in being better and different. We believe in being kind and compassionate. We believe in teamwork and being number one in our town.
5. Build clients quickly. All stylists will be given a week’s in-depth induction, giving you the tools to ensure you will be able to build and retain a client base quickly.
6. Superb training Whether you are just starting out or an accomplished stylist / theraphist, we are committed to delivering you the best training available in the industry. We will help you to perform at the top of your game – always. In addition to the basic NVQ training, we offer advanced training in all technical aspects of hairdressing, as well as our own management training academy and super service programme.
7. Excellent earning potential At Glitterati being able to maximise your earnings is not guesswork. Our systems will guarantee you have the skills and environment necessary to maximise your earnings.