Advanced Nutrition Programme Joint Support has now been rebranded as Advanced Nutrition Programme Glucosamine Plus.
Designed for people who consider maintenance of supple flexible joints and muscles important (particularly the elderly and heavy exercisers). Contains a blend of MSM (methyl sulphonyl methane – also known as organic sulphur), Glucosamine – major building block of complex proteins called Glycosaminoglycans, that form an important part of the structure of healthy cartilage, tendons and ligaments, plus additional muscle and bone nutrients like vitamin C and zinc.
Benefits of using Advanced Nutrition Programme Glucosamine Plus:
- Maintenance of supple flexible joints and muscles.
- Particularly for the elderly or heavy exercisers.
- Good for healthy cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
- Contains additional nutrients such as vitamin C and zinc.
How to use:
- Take 1-4 tablets a day with meals, building gradually.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Not recommended if pregnant or taking warfarin.
- Should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.